Since Mother’s Day is only about a week away and I’m still trying to figure out what to get my mom I thought I would post a gift guide to help others who might be stumped like me. Last year for Mother’s day we took my parents to Ponzi Vineyards for brunch which was amazing & the views were beautiful.
I have an awesome relationship with my Mom so I always try to make sure she feels extra loved and appreciated on Mother’s Day, but this year feels a little different since I consider this my first Mother’s Day as a mom! Baby Phillips might not be here yet but I’ve been carrying her around & taking care of her for 7 months at this point, which in my opinion already makes me a Mom.
Now here are my picks for Mother’s Day gifts that I think any Mom would appreciate!
2. Eberjey Gisele Sleepshirt or Nordstrom Nightshirt: there are a few cozy gifts on this guide, partially because I’m currently obsessed with making sure I have a lot of comfy & cozy pj’s that I can wear now and through my maternity leave, but no one can have enough super soft pajamas!
3. Kai Body Butter: makes your skin feel so so soft plus the scent makes you feel like you’re on vacation
4. DKNY “Urban Essentials” Robe: like I said – obsessed with soft, cozy loungewear right now.
5. Splendid Tropical Candle Set: great for anyone who shares my love of pineapples & delicious candles – plus it’s 20% right now (code: MOM16)
6. Soludos Pineapple Espadrille: my mom has the flamingo version of these & loves how comfortable they are. She mentioned she really wanted the pineapple ones too but couldn’t find her size so I’m planning on tracking them down for her!
7. Lole Tennis Dress: so many mom’s I know play tennis & what better way to show your appreciation than supporting her favorite hobby!
8. Kate Spade Mom Knows Best Elephant Necklace: because it is just so cute
9. Eberjey Gisele Set: these are on my personal wish list for Mother’s Day (hint hint Jordan!)
10. Swell Forever Blanket: I am obsessed with these blankets. They’ve been on my radar since I threw my sister-in-laws baby shower a year ago. I couldn’t wait to get one for our little one, and I love telling people about this amazing company. Not only is this such a sweet, personalized item that becomes a family heirloom – the company also supports fostering and adoption of children. The best part is that you can personalize the tag, they even can accommodate handwritten notes on the blanket tags!
11. Splendid Canvas Tote: great for summer beach days, and again 20% right now! (code: MOM16)
12. Swell “Hawaii Hibiscus” Water Bottle: both my Mom & I have Swell bottles and they are the best! Plus this Nordstrom Exclusive design is so great for summer.
In honor of Mother’s Day I’m also offering 20% off of orders at my shop, enter code MOMLOVE at checkout. Below is my mom’s favorite necklace from my shop:
[shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”gold-revelry.myshopify.com” product_handle=”kahala-necklace” show=”button-only”]
Have a great weekend!